Friday, January 1, 2010

New Chapter Begins !

Goodbye 2009 , Hello 2010 !

WOW , this will be my first post for 2010 ! Yayy !:D
2009 was awesome , hopefully 2010 will be double the blast !

My sisters & I celebrated New Year at the i-city, yes JUST i-city, OK lame sikit but seriously tempat lain comfirm sesak gila & boleh merosakkan mood yang super excited to downdowndown . Yes we do not want that , nonono . Anyway , it was really not that bad , the fireworks are super cool & quite near from us , the artists that shows up uh can't complaint , bazaar bosan sikit but wth PALING PENTING COUNTDOWN , YES COUNTDOWN (!)


OK PHOTO SESSION ;




Oh oh siapa lagi yang notice , the moon was beautiful & perfect that night ! Bukankah begitu ?



:D

MAKEAWISH : I WISH THAT ALL MY WISHES THAT I WISHED WILL COME TRUE !
ONLY GOD KNOWS (:


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !



Yours Truly (:

No comments:

Post a Comment